Best Casinos with Malta Gaming Authority Gaming License
Top Malta Casinos Online
How do we verify the best MGA licensed casinos?
It is best to play on a casino site verified by MGA if you don’t want to get scammed. Therefore, a regulator that ensures everything is up to standard will keep your cash safe. There are several factors to consider when selecting the best gambling site to play on:
- Active License: scroll to the bottom of the gambling site’s page, and you’ll see who they are licensed by. The license number and issue date will be shown, which you can verify if it’s legitimate.
- Variety of casino games: you’ll find plenty of top rated games by a licensed casino. Such games include blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and slots. You can see the best payout of every game and the RTP in the terms and conditions.
- Casino software: Malta licensed casinos software providers deliver some interesting games. They are regulated and audited by MGA to guarantee players a fair experience. In addition, the popular software developers: Playtech, Microgaming, and Net Entertainment, provide fun interactive content.
- Jackpots: games give gamblers a chance to win huge jackpots. Therefore, players with small bankrolls can win amazing prizes. Also, casinos can give you free spins to enroll in a few games with a chance to win a jackpot.
- Mobile gambling: playing on the go is a great way to burn time. Popular Malta casinos will have an application to download. The games are optimized to fill a smaller screen featuring bigger buttons. Some online gambling sites won’t have an app to download. However, the latest smartphones feature HTML5 that can run casino games.
- Welcome bonuses and loyalty programs: top sites will include multiple promotional bonuses that include free spins, cashback, and no deposit bonus. Therefore, you get more cash to gamble with. Also, a Canadian online casino can have a VIP program where players earn levels to receive rewards. Of course, the more you play, the better the rewards.
- Security: the regulator will check if all the requirements are made to keep your information and money secure. For example, a casino will use SSL encryption on the website to secure data.
- Customer support: receiving expert help is a must when playing on Malta casinos online. You never know when you may encounter a problem so getting instant help is ideal. A gambling site can offer 24/7 live chat or a form to fill out to get a response within five days.
- Deposit and withdrawal methods: a casino will offer multiple methods of deposit such as PayPal, cryptocurrency, Visa and Mastercard. These options have the fastest payout and will only take a few days to enter your bank account.
Banking Options for Online Casino Malta
A licensed casino can offer a wide variety of banking options to provide convenience. E-wallets, cryptocurrency, and banks have the best payouts. MGA will review all methods of payments to make sure that they are reliable. This is because they don’t want any fraudulent transfers to occur to keep players safe.
Malta Gambling Laws
Maltese law permits real-life locations and online casinos. In addition, they allow amusement games, casino gaming, commercial games, and sports betting. Malta uses the term “gaming” to cover all activities with gambling. This means any game of skill or chance with an offering of winning money. So gambling in Malta is legal, and you don’t have to worry about breaking the law.
Malta Casino Online Gambling License Classes
To run a gambling site legally, you must be licensed by one of the respected authorities. A casino operator may apply for one of these gaming licenses:
- Class 1: casinos manage their risk on events with random outcomes. This includes games like lotteries, bingo, and slots.
- Class 2: Operators manage risk on singular events, for example, sports betting.
- Class 3: sites that promote abetting games where the operator receives only a commission. Poker games, betting exchanges, and game portals are the best examples.
- Class 4: hosting and managing remote gaming operators without the licensee.
- Class 1 on 4: combined with class 1 gambling sites that manage risk on repetitive events but are hosted on a third-party platform licenced by MGA.
- Class 3 on 4: promoting abetting gaming from Malta whereby the casino gets only a commission and is hosted by a third-party platform.
Each class has a gaming tax that casinos have to pay based on what service they provide. For example, class 1 license users pay $4,660 for the first six months and $7,000 afterward.
Is the Malta Gaming Authority Reliable?
The MGA is a non-profit with the sole purpose of making gambling fair and legal. They are responsible for issuing gambling licenses to online companies with strict standards. The casino will go through several vetting stages, and only when they pass all the criteria, they are awarded a gambling license. Therefore, you can trust any casino that the MGA regulates.
Why Are Casinos Based in Malta?
Online gambling websites will choose to base their operations in Malta because of the low taxes. This increases profit margins and lets them expand their brand. Also, Malta has a high education level, which means more qualified people are hired for demanding jobs.
- What else does an MGA license hold?
- It holds legitimacy to its player base. It shows people that they are a trustworthy brand that only allows fair games.
- Can I deposit with Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and Interac?
- A casino will offer multiple methods of deposit and withdrawal. Such options include Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Interac, and more. They have fast payout speeds that only take up to five days.
- Who regulates Maltese online casinos?
- The Malta Gaming Authority regulates all games in Maltese casinos. They have been around for 18-years and are the most respected licenser.
- How many casinos are in Malta?
- MGA regulates four major real-life establishments in Malta. However, online gambling sites overseen by the Malta Gaming Authority are in the thousands.