Popular Casino Sites to Play Online Live Craps
Best Live Craps Casinos List
Top-tier Live Craps Online Casino
Before you start, select a good gambling website that meets all your needs. In addition, they should provide excellent bonuses and a VIP program so that you can make more money with the free credits. We’ve done the research and found the best gambling websites:
- 22Bet: you can play live craps on this casino with aesthetically pleasing visuals. The game providers are the best in the business and offer a fair experience. The promotions are amazing, giving free slot machines and match bonuses.
- Betway: another brilliant choice is Betway because of their generous offer of 100% up to $1000. The live games feature professional dealers that love their job and hope to provide you a fun time. The betting system is easy to navigate, and a wide variety of tables are available.
- PlayAmo: play over thousands of games that include blackjack, slots, and craps. The games are provided by the best software developers to ensure a fun and clean experience. The benefit of using multiple game providers is that they have numerous live dealer tables. They are famous for amazing bonuses that have small wagering requirements.
- Spin Casino: enjoy excellent bonuses for a chance to win real money. First-time deposits grant gamblers match bonus offers, which lets them play more games than their bankroll would allow them. In addition, the live dealer games feature live craps online with atheistically pleasing visuals.
- Jackpot City: the casino is one of the best in terms of instant play bonus because you get access to several bonus codes. All the promotions for new players combined can result in $1,500 extra play money. Therefore, you can potentially earn more cash since more bets can be made. The live dealer games feature multiple games like craps, blackjack, baccarat, and roulette.
How to Choose the Best Live Craps Casino
Selecting the casino you’ll play on is a crucial step. That’s because you don’t want to waste time registering to new gambling sites to find out they don’t meet your needs. There are thousands of gambling websites so knowing what to spot to differentiate good from great is a must. To put you on the right track, here are some brilliant pointers:
License and Regulation
Perhaps the most important criteria of all is who licenses the casino? No matter how great the promotions and free slots look, you should leave them if they are not a trustworthy site. To know if the gambling site is trusted, it must be regulated by a government authority.
Usually, you can find this information at the bottom of the webpage. It will say who they are regulated by and when the license was issued. Also, the license number, which you can look up yourself to see if it is legit.
The gaming commissions of Malta and Gibraltar are considered to be the best authorities, and receiving a license from them is a difficult process. Therefore, if you see they regulate the gambling website, then you will have a safe and fair experience.
An important feature a casino must have is premium customer support. This should be accessible for all players free of charge and available at all hours. 24/7 live chat is the best to receive almost instant help on any inquires you have. In addition, popular sites will have agents who speak multiple languages, so if you find it easier to write in your native language, you can.
Alternatively, E-mail support lets you go in-depth about an issue and takes time to attend to your problem. However, this method takes longer, with waiting times of up to five days.
Promotions and VIP Programs
The gambling site should have a wide range of promotions available. This is because you want to have as many chances to play for real money as you can. Some sites offer exclusive bonuses that you won’t find anywhere else. However, wagering requirements may apply unless the casino states otherwise. A wager free promotion is ideal so that you can withdraw your winnings straight away.
Furthermore, a VIP program is a must for those who plan to play regularly. The site will give out rewards for constant playing, which gives you more of a chance to win. You can find the information on winning chances on free promotions in the terms and conditions.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Casino should provide their users with multiple methods of withdrawal and deposit. Some of your banking options may not allow payments to gambling sites, so it’s ideal to have accepted alternative payment options.
Best Live Craps Game Providers
It’s best to turn on a game that the top software providers have developed. This is because the live dealer craps will run smoothly without bugs or glitches. Top sites will only host the best options but it’s better to know who the game is made by. You can check when looking at the description and making sure a top-tier brand creates it. The best software developers that will let you play live craps online are Vivo Gaming, GGl, and Ezugi.
Live Craps on Mobile
The popular gambling websites will have developed a smartphone application that you can download. Therefore, if you travel a lot or don’t have a computer, you can install the app to enjoy live craps. Also, the live craps will be optimized for mobile use with larger buttons so that you can play while on the go.
However, if the site does not have a downloadable application, you can use the smartphone’s browser. If you have the latest phone with HTML5, it will run the games smoothly.
Craps Live Rules
Craps is considered to be one of the most dynamic and fun games in an online casino. What differentiates craps from other games is that the players are the ones who initiate the round and not the dealer. Two dealers usually host the table, one operates the stick, and the other rolls the dice on behalf of the online shooter.
Once bets have been placed the dealer rolls. If the dice rolls 2, 3, 7, 11, or 12, the round is ended. However, if the “point” is rolled 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, the dice will be rolled again until a 7 or a point number comes up again.
The negative of playing online is that you don’t get the atmosphere of being at a real-life location. However, rolling big won’t hinder huge praise from a crowd, rather the next round starts with no noise. Also, the bets are fairly small, and tipping is customary, which can eat into your profits.
Online Craps Betting Strategy
When you are playing, you’ll want to implement a stratergy to increase your chances of going into profits. Here are the top three strategies you can try:
- Craps odds strategy: when looking for the best mathematical strategy, use the odds stratergy. Betting on odd numbers can increase the odds of winning and minimizes the house’s chance.
- Craps press strategy: players will bet $1 on every game with the lowest odds but the highest payouts. The point behind the strategy is to win large amounts with minimal investment.
- 6/8 craps strategy: landing on 6 or 8 has the highest odds, which is why gamblers prioritize betting on these numbers. Betting on both numbers increases chances significantly.
Live Craps Vs Physical Casino
Playing online or at a physical location have their advantages and negatives. A real-life location has a better atmosphere and more interesting games to watch. In addition, betting sizes are larger, which gives gamblers an adrenalin rush.
However, unlike a physical location, you can enjoy craps from the comfort of your home by using a smartphone app or a desktop. The benefit of playing at home is that you don’t need to travel anywhere and can stop playing at any time.
- Can you talk to live craps dealers?
Yes, you can talk to the dealers via the chatbox, and when they have a chance, they will read it. Also, you can communicate with other players.
- Can I play online craps for real money?
You can play for real money when you deposit money or by claiming bonuses. Deposits are fast so that you can begin playing instantly.
- How does it compare to standard craps?
You can communicate with the dealers and other players for a more immersive experience. Also, you can enjoy the asthetics of a real-life table rather than the 2D screen.
- Do I need any specific software or hardware to play?
To play, you’ll need either a desktop computer or a smartphone. You won’t need to download an app on a computer. However, smartphone users will need to install the casino app.