Want to Practice Some Gambling? Free Mobile Slots Available!
Playing your favorite slot machines used to be something you could only do in a brick-and-mortar casino. Technology brought players an amazing opportunity – to gamble on their desktop from the comfort of their home. As technology advanced, this became even more available. Today, you can play thousands of slots from wherever you are only by using an Internet connection and a smart device.
As a gambler who selected a licensed and safe casino, you’ll be given the opportunity to access any game offered at any time. You’ll also be allowed to practice your strategies in free or demo mode, gamble with registration bonuses or an instant play bonus, or make your own deposits and play for as long as you want.
Best Casinos with Mobile Slots in Canada
What Are Mobile Slots?
Mobile slots have the exact same features and bet options as slots played on desktop. The design or the arrangement of things on your screen can be a bit different because of the screen size, but playing these games is as thrilling and as amazing as on desktop. Not just that, but many Canadian gamblers prefer to gamble from their phone because it is simpler, more accessible, and highly convenient.
From your phone, you can play exclusive games and get a chance to win real money, claim promotions and use bonus codes, and withdraw your winnings once you get them. Basically, a mobile slot is a version of a desktop game available to players on their smart devices.
The Top 10 Mobile Slot Machines in 2022 in Canada
Which game you’ll be playing depends entirely of your preference, but some are better rated than all the rest. The top 10 choices in Canada today are:
|Slot title||Type||Software Developer||Volatility||Reels||Paylines||RTP|
|Ancient Fortune: Zeus||Video||Triple Edge Studios||Medium||5||10||96.02%|
|Book of Oz||Video||Triple Edge Studios||High||5||10||96.5%|
|Lara Croft||Video||Triple Edge Studios||High||5||243||96.05%|
|Break Da Bank Again||Video||Microgaming||High||5||9||95.14%|
|Book of Ra||Video||Novomatic||High||5||10||95.1%|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Playing Mobile Slots Online
Being able to play on your phone, win real cash and enjoy your favorite games on the move are clearly perks of this. But, just as there are pros, there are also disadvantages. Let’s have a look at both.
- Highly convenient and easily accessible. Almost every person in the world today has their phone on them at all times. This makes it very easy and convenient to gamble online.
- Some exclusive payment methods. You can use the now popular pay by phone option to gamble online i.e. deposit with your phone bill.
- Exclusive bonus deals. In some cases, you’ll find special bonus deals for mobile players only. You can claim a small wager free bonus just for signing up on mobile, or get a big bonus or better wagering requirements if you download the app.
- Too much space. Many online casinos will require that you download an app to play, which is not very convenient if you have limited space on your phone. Some have direct browser version, though, which doesn’t take any space.
- Internet connection losses. Even though this shouldn’t affect the bets you have in place already, being on the move can mean that you’ll lose your Internet connection every now and then.
Tips and Tricks for Choosing the Best Mobile Slots
When you have the choice between hundreds of slots in one casino, it’s hard to decide. However, there are some things that can help you figure out which are the best slot machines for you. Here is what you should know:
- Try the ones that look appealing to you in demo mode first. This will tell you if you like the game without losing real money.
- Check the games’ RTP. The RTP percentage should be provided on the casino site, but even if it isn’t, a simple search on Google will tell you this number. The higher the RTP, the more often this game pays out.
- Look for jackpot slots if you have a bigger budget. Jackpot slots hand out the largest winnings, but you should deposit a higher amount to be eligible for one.
- Play on penny slots if you have a small budget. This will give you many spins and you won’t lose your money right away.
- A simple Google search can tell you a lot about your choices. In this article, you’ve learned about the most played games this year in Canadian casinos. But, new games show up on the market all the time, offering the latest technology and fresh features. Therefore, don’t be afraid to test new games when they appear on the market.
- Keep track of your budget. The most important thing about choosing a casino game is that you don’t forget about your budget in the meantime. You wouldn’t want to lose all of your money on one game without giving others a chance, or deposit your cash all over the place so that when you choose a game, you don’t have what to deposit to gamble.
- Make use of good bonuses. Casinos online will offer you a variety of bonus offers, each better than the last one. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of each, and claim every bonus that looks good to you. This will give you a lot of free gameplay on your favorite slot machines.
Bonuses You Can Claim at a Mobile Slot Casino
There are all sorts of bonuses that you can claim as a gambler in Canada. The categories of bonuses are:
- Welcome bonuses – these can come separately or in package and include any type of bonus (cashback, free spins, match bonus, etc.). They can only be used once when you sign up and are usually the best promotions of them all.
- Occasional promotions – these are available to all returning players and can include reload promotions, cashback bonuses, occasional free spins, match promotions, etc.
- VIP bonuses – high rollers and other VIP players enjoy special perks at casinos, including bigger bonuses and rewards when they get to a new tier of the program.
- Mobile promotions – you might find some bonuses that are exclusive to mobile users, usually available when you download an app.
Now that we’ve discovered the categories of bonuses, let’s take a look at what they mean:
- Free spins – the most often given promotion at most casinos, spins to use on selected slot machines without having to deposit anything.
- Match bonuses – these are based on your deposit. In this case, the casino will match your deposit by 50%, 100%, 200% or more depending on the bonus size i.e. give you an extra amount to gamble with.
- No deposit bonuses – usually given to new players as a thank-you for signing up on a website, these promotions are smaller in size, but they require no deposit on your behalf.
- Cashback bonuses – in this case, you get apportion of your losses at the casino.
- Reload bonuses – usually given on weekends, you get some money loaded into your account for gambling as long as you’ve met their terms and conditions.
Types of Slots Mobile Games Played on Mobile
Generally speaking, there are three categories of slot machines that you can play on your mobile.
Classics are the oldest, most traditional and simplest slot machines. They have 3 reels and only a few symbols on the screen, and not as many features as video slots. Many prefer these because of their simplicity and low bet requirements.
Some of the most popular classics are Break the Bank and Mega Joker.
Video slots are the modern games of today. They have amazing graphics, many bonus rounds and exclusive features, numerous paylines, and great sound effects.
Some of the most popular video slots today are Break Away, Avalon, and Thunderstruck II.
Progressive or jackpot slots are the ones that can turn your life around if you are really happy. When you bet the minimum required amount to be eligible for the jackpot based on the terms and conditions, you get a chance at a win of thousands or millions of dollars, depending on the game.
Some of the most popular progressive games are Mega Fortune and Mega Moolah.
Safety and Security When Playing on Slot Mobile Sites
If you’re worried that gambling on mobile can put your privacy at risk, you shouldn’t. As long as you play on a safe website and take all precautions on your side, this shouldn’t be an issue. Here is what you should do:
- Ensure that your phone is not too packed with data because this can interrupt your game.
- Use secure Wi-Fi networks only. If you want to gamble with real money, don’t use public Wi-Fi.
- If you decide to use public Wi-Fi, try not to enter banking or personal information.
- Make sure that you have enough battery to gamble or that you have a charger nearby.
Top Mobile Devices for Playing Slot Games
- iPad – iPads offer an amazing experience because they are bigger in size compared to smartphones and have high resolution.
- iPhone – Being one of the two most popular devices in the world, right alongside android phones, iPhones are amazing for playing games. These are also compatible with most casino games.
- Android – Every android smart device will support the demands of video slots on the market – and they offer great gameplay, too.
Popular Banking Methods Available to Mobile Gamblers
When you gamble online in Canada, and form your phone, you’ll find plenty of options to choose from. Here are just a few of the most popular ones:
- Credit and debit cards – Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, etc. – found at almost every mobile casino in Canada
- eWallets – the fastest withdrawal method known, includes options like Skrill and Neteller
- Bank transfers – the oldest and highly reliable method, though rather slower in processing transactions
- eChecks – fast and simple to use, but not as widely accepted or used
- Prepaid cards like Paysafecard – not available for withdrawals, but very popular for deposits
- Cryptocurrency – very popular nowadays, especially because of the privacy and speed of withdrawals
Browser Play vs. App Play
There are two options for you if you gamble from your phone – browser play or app play. In the first option, you won’t have to download an app and therefore, you won’t need much room in your phone. In the latter, you’ll need to download an app, but this often leads to faster gameplay without interruptions.
This is not a rule of thumb for all apps or direct play options. In fact, nowadays in modern casinos, you can expect an amazing gameplay regardless of whether you use an app or gamble form your phone browser.
Free Mobile Slots vs. Paid Slots
At Canadian online casinos, you’ll get the chance to choose between real money and free slot machines. In the first case, you’ll be gambling for real money. You’ll have to make your deposit i.e. gamble with real cash. Alternatively, you could play with bonuses provided by the casino and still gamble for real money.
When you play on free slot machines, you’re playing in demo version. This means that you can enjoy the exact same quality of gaming, all the features and the same gameplay as you would in the actual paid game. But, you won’t have any winnings from this type of gambling. You’ll see some virtual winnings, but they aren’t real.
At any point, you can decide to switch from free gameplay to paid gambling.
- Are there any differences between playing on an app or via browser on the phone?
There’s very little difference between playing on an app or in a browser. In some cases, there’s no difference. It all comes down to preference. An app takes more storage space, but some casinos are only optimized for that kind of mobile play. Others are highly optimized for browser play, too.
- Can I play slots on my phone for free?
Yes. The gambling on your mobile device should be the same as on your desktop at reliable Canadian casinos. This means that you can play the games in demo and paid version. The only exception from this are much older slot machines that don’t come with demo version, but they are usually not even available for mobile gambling.
- Can I claim the same bonus offers on mobile as on desktop?
In most of the cases, yes. You can claim the welcome bonus and other occasional promotions, as well as the VIP perks. There’s even a plus on some sites – you can claim a mobile bonus when you download an app or first use your mobile phone for gambling.
- What should I do if my phone is stolen?
It is your responsibility to protect your phone from harm. This includes passwords, auto-locks, and keeping an eye on it. Still, if it gets stolen, reach out to the casino’s support service to have your account secured, as well as your phone provider to lock your phone.
- Can others access my bank details if I gamble on my phone?
As long as you take precautions on your side, such as not using public Wi-Fi when entering banking details, you shouldn’t worry about your banking data. Reputable casino sites use SSL encryption technology to ensure that your data is never compromised.
- What happens if my Internet connection drops while I’m gambling?
This can happen to anyone on mobile, especially if you are on the move and go to a place with slower connection. In the event that this happens, the casino records your last spin and you’ll find the money you’ve won once you are connected again (provided that you won something). You can resume your game then.
- Where can I see if my mobile device is compatible?
Modern mobile devices are compatible for gambling online. Some native apps can have higher requirements if they are designed for specific phone capabilities. In most cases, you’ll be able to gamble from your iOS or Android device. Check on the casino website if they have apps for these operating system or any other you own. In the end, the best way to learn this is by checking on your mobile.