Top Online Craps Casinos in 2021
Best Websites to Play Craps for Real Money
To those who haven’t played online craps real money before, watching this game can make it seem intimidating. There are quite a few bets available, as well as a very unique terminology. However, craps is not a tough game to learn.
Craps have changed a lot in the past few decades. Playing it right now is a real thrill and never gets bored – not with so many variants and the best online craps sites available to players.
Play Craps Online for Real Money in Great Casinos
Top-rated casinos offer the best online craps for real money. They don’t just let you play for real money and choose from huge lists of slots, table games, and card games. Such casinos give you a great chance to win by boosting your play with bonuses and rewards, providing non-stop support, and giving you many options so that you never get bored.
The good websites will have this game, as well as others in different variants and versions. You might even find a live version of a crap game where you can play in real time while communicating with a member of the casino.
For players, the most important decision is based on finding a casino. If you find a legit site, you can find anything on it from free slots and craps, many table games, as well as live casino titles. An ideal site will be optimized for mobile and provide you with your winnings fast. This way, when you win some cash, you can withdraw your money as soon as you meet their fair wagering requirements.
How to Decide Where to Play Craps for Real Money
Deciding on where you’ll spend your gambling budget is not easy, not unless you know a safe casino to gamble at. When you’re looking at casinos to play at, you need to make sure that they offer the following:
- The game you want to play (in this case craps, and in different variants if possible)
- Fast withdrawals and many banking options
- Safe gambling i.e. a licensed and regulated casino
- Support whenever you need it
- Great welcome bonus
- A good VIP program in case you want to play again
- Reasonable wagering requirements for bonuses and promotions
How to Play Craps Online Real Money
It sounds very complicated unless you’ve played or seen how the game is played, but it’s not so hard to learn. Craps games have a clear layout and they basically have two main moves you can make – come out roll and point.
Come Out Roll
Come-out roll of 12, 3 or 2 is what we call ‘’crapping out’’ or ‘’carps. Those who bet the Pass line loses in this case. Anyone betting the Don’t Pass line on come out wins if there’s a roll of 2 and 3. The player ties or pushes when a 12 is rolled. A 7 or 11 in the come-out roll mean a natural winner.
A natural come out roll (7 or 11) is a win for Pass Line bets. The player will continue to make such rolls until he hits a number between and including 4 and 10. That number is the Point. At this point, the dealer moves an on button to the point number, which starts the second phase of the round.
In this phase, if the shooter rolls the point number, you’re a winner for the best on the Pass Line. If the shooter hits a Seven-out, the pass line loses.
The Internet Craps Table: Understanding the Layout
When you gamble on live tables, you should be very familiar with the game because it is fast-paced. In more traditional and online version, you can take your time and learn as you go. Here are some things you should know about the layout:
- Minimum and maximum bet limits are set on each game
- Repeat or auto bets functions are available to players, especially in live games
- There’s a session timer available to every player found at the bottom of your game window
Bets You Can Make in Real Money Craps
Pass Line Bet
Pass is a basic bet in the game of craps. As you play, you’ll notice that most players pick the same thing, so they all win or lose together. When a shooter gets the dice, the first roll is the ‘’come out roll’’. If it’s 7 or 11, the pass bets win. If it’s 2, 3 or 12, pass bets lose. On 4 through 10, the total thrown is the ‘’point’’. The shooter rolls again until he rolls the seven or a point. If he rolls the point, pass bets win. If he rolls the seven, pass bets lose.
To make this bet, you should place your bet on a band that goes along the edge of the table on your screen. The edge reads ‘’pass line’’.
This is a single-roll bet where you win if the dice’s total is anything other than numbers from 5 to 9. The wins pay even money except if you have a total of 2 (which pays 2 to 1) or a total of 12 (which pays 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 in different casinos).
Similar to pass bets, come bets can be made at any time (but not during a come out roll). You can bet the odds on top of the come bet just like with a pass bet.
Don’t Come Bet
This is the same as ‘’don’t pass bet’’, but you can once again make it on any roll except for the come out roll.
Place bets are similar to odds bets. In this case, the difference is that you don’t have to make a come bet or pass first. They have lower odds and can be made at any time (except for a come out roll).
Buy bets are just like place bets, but they have one difference – they pay true odds and the chips go in a different place on the table.
Variants of Craps Online Real Money
Craps is a traditional game found on many sites. But, some sites have several variations with different betting options, odds, and rules. The most popular include:
- Crapless Craps
Also known as ruse craps and never ever craps, this game is a creation of Bob Stupak. It’s a variant where you can never lose a pass line bet by landing 2, 3 and 12. It offers odds to players and the house edge is reduced with come-out rolls.
- Simplified Craps
This is ideal for newbie players. There’s just one roll of the dice thrown by a shooter, combined with a very basic betting system with don’t pass and pass line bets, natural numbers, and Craps.
- High Point Craps
This is a simple variant, but much different from the standard game. It’s favorable for players since 2 and 3 are ignored when they appear on the come-out roll. When this happens, the dice are thrown again. If you throw 11 or 12 right away, you directly win.
- Die Rich Craps
This variant is played with a single day, which makes it easier for newbies in craps. You win instantly if you land a 6 on the come-out roll, but you lost instantly if the come-out roll results in a 1.
Strategies and Tips for Playing Online Craps for Real Money
To boost your chances at winning – and big, you might want to learn some popular strategies.
3 Helpful Tips for Beginners
Stick with Pass Line Bets
Pass line bets are simple and smart. You might want to lay the odds. The house edge of such bets is fair i.e. zero. You can place the minimum limit first, and increase your odds wagers.
Steer Clear of Big 6 or 8
The dice lands most on 7, but right after it are 6 and 8 when you play craps. The house edge for these bets is 1.52%, which is slightly higher than come and pass bets.
Stay Away from Proposition Bets
Such options usually look very tempting, but they have major house edges. They are highly entertaining, but bring you a bigger risk of losing money.
Play Craps Online: Terminology You Should Know
Here are some terms for craps you should know:
- 2-way: when the player bets one roll wager for the dealers and himself
- 3-way: when a bet is made in units of 3 with one unit on 2, one on 3, and one on 12
- Any craps: betting that the next roll will be 12, 3, or 2
- Any seven: betting that the next roll will be 7
- Snake eyes or Aces: betting that the next roll will be a total of 2
- Cold dice: when no one is making point on a table
- Come out roll: the first dice roll to establish a point
- Come bet: bets made after the point is established
- Crap numbers: 2, 3 and 12
- Hi-Lo: one roll bet on 2 and 12
- Hi-Lo-Yo: one roll bet on 2, 11, and 12
- Inside numbers: 5, 6, 8, 9
Bonuses to Claim When You Play Craps Online for Money
Most games at online casinos can be played with bonus offers, but you’re limited in this when you play craps. For example, not even wager free spins will give you any free plays on this game. However, bonuses such as a deposit bonus upon registration, matched offers or instant play bonus promotions will allow you to play this game for free – and longer.
In most cases, you’ll find registration bonuses that are highly tempting at online casinos. These are exclusive promotions for new players and the biggest ones found. As long as you find a site that’s safe and has reasonable terms and conditions, claiming such bonuses can prove to be an amazing choice.
Make sure to learn if these are claimed automatically or if you need bonus codes.
- Can I win real money on craps if I play on my phone?
- Yes. As long as you play on a legit site for real money, you can win the same amount on mobile as you would on desktop.
- Can I play craps live online in Canada?
- Yes. Live craps are rare these days, but they are available at some casinos in Canada. You can check this in the live dealer section of the casinos.
- How is the game of craps played?
- In craps, players make bets around a table betting on numbers that the dice will land on. If you hit 7 or 11, the pass bets win. With a 2,3 or 12, the don’t pass bets win.
- Is this a random game?
- Just like slot machines, craps is also regulated for fairness. The six-sided die has an equal chance of every number occurring. Each number can appear with a chance of 16.667%.
- Can I play craps for free?
- Yes. You might find a demo version to practice on or, even better, you can claim some bonuses and use the money the casino gives you to play for real money.
- Is craps a fair game to play?
- At regulated casinos, every game is random and fair. Since you’re making your choices about wagers, this is as fair as it gets.