The Best Canadian Casinos That Take Apple Pay
Apple Pay is one of the most popular payment options in North America right now. Thanks to defaulted settings on your iPhones and iPads, this makes it quite effortless to bet on the go. You can use it to deposit cash while you are playing your favourite slots and table games online. This article will be an in-depth guide to the best apple pay casinos.
Top Online Casinos That Accept Apple Pay Deposits
Best Apple Pay Casinos Operating in Canada
Here are the best gambling platforms where you can use Apple Pay as a payments method to transfer casino cash quickly.
- 888 Casino: 888 is one of the best online casinos for Canadian players online. They have more than 270 games and an average payout rate of 96.26%. They also have a very attractive 100% welcome bonus that is valid for all deposits that are worth $200.
- Betflip Casino: Launched in 2019, Betflip has managed to make a name for itself. It is quite popular and offers patrons more than 1000 gaming options to choose from. They have an amazing welcome bonus as well – 200% on deposits that are worth $300 and 100 free spins.
- 777 Casino: This is well-established and is very popular in other areas of the world as well. They have more than 270 games and a whopping RTP of 96.62%. They also have a 100% welcome bonus and free spins available if you use the code ‘1LUCKY7’.
- Jackpot City Casino: This is one of the most well-known casino sites, since they offer a humongous welcome bonus of $1600. They also have more than 600 games to choose from, with an average of RTP that exceed 97% as well. This is a very good choice.
- Play OJO Casino: PlayOjo is an Apple Pay Casino with more than 500 games and an amazing average payout rate of 97.50%. When you make your first transaction there, you’ll also receive 80 free spins. They also have no wagering requirements, making it one of the best gambling sites.
- Dunder Casino: Dunder has a 100% match on $600 welcome bonus and more than 200 free spins available. They have a very attractive user interface with more than 600 games and they also have a high RTP of 97.33%. They also have regular bonuses on offer.
- Spin Casino: Operating since 2017, Spin Casino has become the favourite of Canadians online ever since their inception. They have a huge welcome bonus of $1000 and a bunch of free spins as well. They have a payout rate of 97.40%, making it a highly profitable one.
- Play Amo Casino: Along with having a large game selection, Play Amo has a 100% on $1500 deposit welcome bonus available. They also have more than 150 free spins that you can use on their hottest online slots. This is ideal if you like playing on the phone.
Benefits of Apple Pay Casino
If you are still not convinced of the advantages of Apple Pay as a payment method, here are some of the express benefits that you will be able to enjoy.
Apple Pay Simplicity and Convenience
If you have an Apple device such as an iPhone, an iPad or a MacBook, then you can set up and use this method for all your transactions. Apple Pay already comes installed in these devices and all you need to do is sign up and finish the KYC. The convenience is just unmatched.
High Transaction Speed
Another advantage is the immensely high speed of transaction. Once you make the payment, it will go through almost instantaneously. You won’t have to wait a long time for the transaction to show up in your casino account. You can simply transfer the cash and start playing ASAP – making it easy and convenient.
Proper Security and Safety
Apple Pay is even more secure than using your card. First of all, it is a safe and contactless form of making payments. It makes use of the security features built into the hardware and software of your Apple device – making it one of the safest and most secure forms of remittance. Touch ID enables you to make deposits and withdrawals.
There Are Zero Commission Fees
Bank wire transfers are so annoying because they are always charging a huge commission fee every time you have to send an amount. Apple Pay is completely free of charge – since all that you have to do is have an Apple device. There are no hidden fees involved and you can make your payments easily.
The Transfers Are Accepted All Over the World
As a form of remittance, it is accepted by businesses and individuals all over the world. The number of iPhone users is very high, which makes it one of the easiest forms of making cashless payments. This is a convenient method that will let you start playing ASAP.
Disadvantages of Using Casino Apple Pay
You can make a deposit with your Apple Pay account, but you won’t be able to use it to withdraw your winnings. While there are many casinos in Canada that are accepting of this platform as a payment method, they won’t allow you to make withdrawals using it. However, this is not a big deal. You can cash out your winnings using any of the fast and reliable payment options that you’ll find listed on the site.
Limited Choice For Canadians
For players in some sections, there are not a lot of options to choose from. There are not many reliable Apple Pay casinos operating in Canada apart from the ones that have been listed in this guide. Most of the other casinos are offshore and it isn’t quite recommended to play there.
Banking with Apple Pay
Banking with Apple Pay is one of the most reliable methods in which you can transfer funds into your account. It is instantaneous and there are no processing fees involved, making it ideal for deposits. However, it is not used by casinos as a method of withdrawing winnings from the account.
The mobile-friendly wallet makes gambling across multiple devices simple:
- iPhone X, XR and XS
- iPhone 11, 12, 13, Pro and Pro Max
Apple Pay Best Alternatives
Here are some of the best e-wallets that you can use as alternative payment options in your favourite online casino.
- PayPal: PayPal is the most popular and secure e-wallet in North America. It’s very popular in Canada, with more than 6.4 million users across the provinces. It is one of the best ways to make deposits and withdrawals.
- Skrill: Originally called Moneybookers, Skrill is one of the most popular payment platforms. It supports more than 40 currencies and is available in more than 100 countries. Many online casinos like to deal with Skrill.
- Neteller: Neteller is a Canadian company and e-wallet that first launched in 1999. It is one of the best and most reliable fund transfer services in the world. They are the favourite of most online gambling platforms in Canada.
- Interac: Interac is an e-wallet that is meant especially for Canadian users. Interac’s platform is connected to all the major banks, making it the platform of choice for many users. It is ideal for most casinos.
- Google Pay: Lastly, it is also important to talk about Google Pay, which is one of Apple Pay’s largest competitors in the e-wallet business. However, Google Pay does not have that big of a market share in the country.
Are Apple Pay Casinos Safe?
The platform creates the equivalent of a unique token for each transaction. If you use it to make a deposit into your casino account, then you will be protected by the safety systems of your device. Online casino may not access your financial information. Casinos that use Apple Pay as a payment method also have their own systems in place – such as SSL encryption and firewalls.
Apple Pay Casinos Bonuses
Here are some of the key bonus types that you will be able to enjoy if you start using Apple Pay.
Apple Pay No Deposit Bonuses
A no deposit bonus is essentially offered in the form of a free bet or free spins. You’ll be able to access this bonus even if you don’t deposit any money into your casino account. This bonus is a great way to attract new players, who are not prepared to make a cash deposit now.
A welcome bonus is a casino staple, and it is offered by each and every online casino all over the world. It takes the form of a deposit match bonus. For example, a 100% deposit match bonus is going to double the money that you have to play with. $30 will let you make $60 worth of bets.
Apple Pay Deposit Bonus
Also known as a reload bonus, a deposit bonus is the same thing as a welcome bonus – but you will be able access it when you make a second or third deposit into your existing casino account. Usually, the reload bonus has a match percentage that is lower than the amount that the welcome bonus would give you.
Loyalty Programs and Bonuses
Most online casinos also have exciting loyalty programs in place, so that they can reward their regular customers. They usually come in the form of a tier-based program, where you will be granted ranks depending on your gross wagering amount. The higher your rank, the better the discounts and bonuses that you are going to receive.
Weekly Bonuses and Fun Casino Promos
Casinos also have weekly bonuses and fun promo offers in store for their users. For example, a casino might offer 50 free spins to all players who want to try out their newest slot game. They might also offer $10 in free bets on some new table game that they are releasing this week.
Apple Pay Payment Method Bonus
Some have specific bonuses that you can take advantage of if you use their preferred method of payment. An Apple Pay casino might offer you extra bonuses like free spins and free bets if you decide to make a deposit using Apple Pay. Many casinos offer extra perks to users who use Cryptocurrency to make deposits.
Summing Up Apple Pay Casinos
All in all, it is a fantastic method that you can use to make payments directly into the account of your choice. Bottom line – it is very fast, free and easy to use – making it the perfect e-wallet. You can simply use different avenues to withdraw any winnings that you make.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Apple Pay allowed in Canada?
Yes, these deposits are completely legal in Canada. This is a valid form of payment in the country and you can use it to transfer funds to the Canadian online casino of your choice. You just need to be 18+.
- Do all online casinos accept apple pay deposits?
No, not all of them have started to accept Apple Pay deposits just yet. The ones listed in this guide are some of the most reliable options available currently. By 2022, other casinos will start working with Apple Pay.
- Do I have to pay commission fees?
No, there are absolutely no commission fees involved in Apple Pay at all. The transfer of funds is instantaneous and secure - and it is also completely free. To use it, you just need to have an active and registered Apple device.
- Is Apple Pay safe to use on real money casino sites?
Yes, this payment option is perfectly safe to use on certain reliable Canadian real money casino sites. Make sure that the company is not an offshore one.