Casino Cashback Offers for Players in Canada
Top Online Casinos With Cashback
What is a Casino Cashback Bonus?
In such offers, the casino will give you money when you lose money. The terms are based on your losses or your deposits, and in most cases, players get a certain percentage of cashback based on the amount they’ve lost.
Understanding Casino Cashback Promotions
Every gambler’s desire is to win at casinos and withdraw big winnings to their bank account. However, not everyone can win, which is why many lose their money. When you’re given an exclusive promotion such as cashback, this means that you get some money back to gamble after losing them. For example, you might get a 10% cashback on your $100 lost, which means that once your balance gets to zero, it will once again go back to $10 for you to spend.
Types of Casino Cashback Offers Available Today
There are many different deals that you can find at Canadian online casinos. Some of these include:
- Weekly cashback offers. These are based on the money you’ve spent throughout the week. Such promotions are usually rewarded on weekends, and require a minimum lost amount Monday through Friday.
- Monthly cashback offers. These work the same way as the weekly promotions. Based on how much you’ve gambled in a month – and how much you’ve lost, you’ll get a certain percentage in cashback.
- Occasional cashback offers. These may appear on the site on occasion and are limited-time offers.
- VIP program cashback. To reward their most loyal players, some casinos introduce cashback to their VIP gamblers.
Codes You Can Use at Cashback Casinos
In many cases, cashback is activated automatically when you meet the T&C. In others, you have to activate this promotion in your profile. And, there are casinos that require a code to claim this promotion, especially if it is a VIP program deal exclusive to selected members.
Live Online Casino Cashback Rewards for Gamblers
These promotions can also be limited to selected games. In some cases, you’ll only be able to spend them on slots. In others, you can use them on all casino games. That being said, you might even come across such deals on live casino tables. For example, Rizk casino refunds players 25% of their losses up to $250 on live casino tables.
Wagering Terms and Conditions: Withdrawing at a Cashback Casino Online
Most deals at Canadian casinos nowadays come with wagering requirements attached. In the case of cashback, it is highly unlikely for a casino not to include some terms and conditions before you can withdraw your winnings. Here are some things that you should know about wagering terms and conditions for this type of offer:
- Playthrough requirement refers to how many times you have to spend the amount of the bonus before you can ask for a withdrawal. Good rewards usually come with 20 to 40 times playthrough requirement.
- Game restrictions. As mentioned previously, there may be some restrictions regarding what you can play. This can go any way depending on where you gamble. You can sometimes claim these on slots, and on other sites, cashback may only be available on Poker or live tables.
- Minimum deposit/ minimum loss requirement. Some casinos base the reward on a minimum deposit – how much you must deposit to claim the reward. This means that, no matter how much you’ve lost, you’ll get a cashback based on your deposit. In other cases, they’ll require a minimum loss i.e. how much you have to lose to get a reward.
Pros and Cons of Gambling Cashback Promotions at Canadian Casinos
- Lower wagering requirements compared to welcome bonuses
- You get money to gamble even when you lose
- In most cases, the offer is available on mobile, too
- Some casinos might have very high requirements for money lost
- This can prompt you to gamble more money
Getting money even when you lose is a great offer. It is very important to know which Canadian sites have reasonable promotions. Once you know about them, you can get a small percentage of your deposits or losses and keep gambling for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I claim a cashback casino bonus?
- Cashback bonuses are instant play bonus promotions triggered when you meet the casino’s wagering requirements. In some cases, these can be unlocked with bonus codes, but they are still dependent on your previous playing at the casino.
- Is a cashback casino promotion the same as welcome bonus offers?
- No. Welcome offers are exclusive to new gamblers, while cashback promotions are offered to returning or VIP players. The latter also come with lower wagering requirements in most cases.
- Are these types of deposit bonus the best I can find in Canada?
- Not necessarily. There are many great bonuses in Canadian casinos including grand welcome promotions, no deposit offers, free spins, and more. It all depends on the size of the bonus and its wagering requirements.
- Where can I claim the best cashback bonus?
- Check out our reviews to find which Canadian sites offer such a promotion – and whether or not it is a great deal for you as a player.
- How can I redeem the promotion at a cashback bonus casino?
- There are different ways to do this. In some cases, you’ll get your cash automatically when you meet the terms. In others, you have to activate the promotion. And, you might need to use a code on some sites to claim it.