Best Online Roulette Sites in Canada - Top Reviewed Roulette Casinos
Best Online Roulette Casinos In Canada 2021
This detailed overview includes information on the best online roulette Canada sites, how we rate them, types of games, bonuses, free play, mobile option, etc. Collect all information and start playing at the website.
List Of The Best Online Roulette Casinos 2021
- Spin Casino: The site gives a registration bonus of up to CA$1000 and has fantastic security technology. It has jackpot rewards every day, and different secure and safe banking options are available. Launched in 2001, it has the license from the Malta Gaming Authority, and the site has thrilling graphics. The registration process is simple, and different Roulette versions are available. They are European Roulette, European Roulette Gold Series, European Roulette Gold, etc.
- 888 Casino: It owns a license from the top gaming authority, and the games available to play are American Roulette, French Roulette Gold, French Roulette, etc. The site started its operation in 1997 and is one of the reputed sites. The welcome bonus you get here is a 100% bonus up to CAD$1500. It also has a great app through which you can place your bet.
- JackpotCity Casino: Established in 1998, the gaming website is licensed by two institutions – the Malta Gaming Authority and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. Different versions of games you get here are Lightning Roulette Evolution Roulette, VIP Roulette, Immersive Roulette, French Roulette Gold, Arabic Roulette, American Roulette, etc. Before you start gambling, you should learn the rules and regulation, or else you will lose your bet.
How We Rate The Top Roulette Online Casinos
Our review team is experienced professionals who have listed a few parameters based on which we rate the best online roulette sites. Before registering on any platform, you must consider the pointers.
- Welcome Bonuses: Most importantly, it is the first thing we consider that players must look for while signing up. The top platforms will offer tremendous welcome bonuses, like free spins, free cash, rewards, etc. By using this offer, you can play the game for free.
- Roulette Jackpots: No one wishes to miss on a jackpot opportunity, and many opt for online betting for this reason. That’s why you have to look for the best Roulette sites to boost your odds. These are particular platforms giving you an opportunity to earn higher odds of winnings.
- Loyalty Program: Apart from the signup bonus, the site must also have a loyalty program. In that way, you can earn more promotions, bonuses, and benefits as loyal customers. They are different and can combine a lot of offers, and signing on to a well-known site can be rewarding.
- Roulette Software: A casino must have excellent and high-quality software for games, banking, and safety of gamblers. The site which attains all the requirements should be your priority. The software used by European, American and other Roulette games determines the gaming experience, quality and all other aspects.
What Is Roulette?
Compared to all other online games, Roulette is easy to grips with, giving you an opportunity to earn early.
- The Roulette Wheel: As the wheel starts spinning, a ball is released, and as it stops, the ball will fall in one square. Gamblers have to say in which number the ball will drop, and if they are correct, they win the payout.
- The Roulette Table: It includes every bet that you can place and is available in the form of squares surrounding squares and placed on the wheel. To start wagering, you have to start adding chips to the square. Once done, the wheel is spun. Also, by placing the chips on the lines present in between the numbers, you can place your wager. It can be one of four or the point between four numbers or two or the line present in between two numbers. The bet can be placed at the column’s end on a number where the column will land.
Types Of Roulette
Online Roulette has a wide range of choices and a slight difference in all of them. Before you start gambling on the online Roulette Canada, here is all information about it.
- European Roulette: Here, the house edge is 2.7%, and only a single zero is present. The wheel has one zero with 26 numbers, altered by red and black and zero in green. With outside bets having two rows, the wheel works similar to the French wheel. While considering odds, it is between American and French Roulette. This variation does not have En Prison and La Partage rules, so some players can find it less attractive.
- American Roulette: The classic game follows the usual standards of 1 through 36, a double zero or a single zero. It also includes placing a wager on black, red, even, or odds. The house edge is 5.26%, and the payout is higher potentially. The presence of double zeroes has increased the house edge in this variation. Here a special rule, surrender, was introduced. Surrender is like La partage, where you are permitted to keep half of your outside bet. Also, these kinds of wagers are never positioned on both sides.
- French Roulette: It is said that this game is the queen of all casino games and is the oldest one. It has a unique table layout, but now the latest version includes the European wheel. The chips are placed on the table based on how the gamblers wish to wager. They can choose between high and low numbers, unpair and pair or even and odd numbers, black and red numbers, etc. The higher value numbers include from 19 to 36 while low numbers from 1 to 18. It also comes with the En Prison rule indicating you have a chance to win a wager when the ball lands in zero after placing a bet on an even or odd number.
- Multi-Ball Roulette: For online goers, it is the perfect game as the version allows you to place a bet on a wheel containing three balls at a time. Despite betting on one number, you can wager on a collection of numbers. Here the winnings are split in the number of balls where you place your bet.
- Multi Wheel Roulette: Powered by Microgaming, it is available on different Roulette sites. This version of the game permits betting up to eight wheels one after the other. Here you place a wager on a single bet, but the outcome is spread in more than a wheel. It means the player has to hit the same number on over one wheel at a time. With that, you will get your winnings, and it is one of the games for getting volumes.
- Mini Roulette: It is the more compact version of the game, which is why the popularity keeps on growing. The exciting part is the chance to win is not mini, so you get many chances to gain money. It includes numbers from 0 to 12, and all numbers are in red and black colour except for 0. The odds are in red, while even they are in black.
- La Partage: It is one of your favourite rules and using it, the house edge can be brought down to 1.3% on even wagers in many games. It is available automatically, but you must check the payouts before playing. Here, when the ball lands on zero while you have placed a wager on even numbers, it splits into two, and you get half of the original bet. Due to this reason, the house edge of the original bet is brought down by 1.35%.
- En Prison: This rule is difficult to find as it is more beneficial of two wagers. It is played for even money bets, and the phrase means in prison. Here when a zero comes, a mark is made by the dealer, which means it is En Prison. In the next round, if a player can win, he gets his money back.
Free Roulette Games
Specific websites are there in Canada where you can play casino online Roulette for free. It is a suitable way to learn the game on the free version first and be aware of every terminology. Once you are ready and become an expert, you can go ahead with the paid version. Learning the free version first increases your chances to win real money. The popular online Roulette gambling sites have both free and paid versions. So, once you get ready to play for cash, you can go with it.
How To Play Roulette Online?
First, you have to look for a licensed and certified online gambling platform to start to play online Roulette. Choose from any of the options mentioned in the list above. Once you are done, complete the registration process and use the instant play bonus to start your game. Check the wagering requirements before using the offer. After that, you can proceed to the gaming section, choose the version you want to play and start gambling.
Basic Online Roulette Strategy And Tips
Some players say that it is not easy to make money in online Roulette games, which is not true. If you are aware of the basic trips, you can exceptionally do well and get more rewards. Here is what you must do:
- Pick Outside Wagers: The game has both inside and outside wagers, so you can choose anyone. The first choice gives you a higher payout, but the chances are lower you will hit the selected numbers. Hence, it is recommended to go with outside bets as the chances are more likely to happen.
- Know The Odds: Always you cannot be bothered with odds and calculate everything. So you must learn as much as possible about the odds before you start playing at the best online Roulette casino.
- Practising The Free Version: Remember grasping the terminology quickly can be done when you play the free version. Make sure you do that before you go for real money.
Ways To Play Roulette Online
- Martingale Strategy: It is the most popular wagering strategy and the simplest one. The objective of the wager is double the size of the wager till you win a bet. Suppose the bet value is CA$10 and you have lost it, so now when you bet, it will be CA$20. If you keep losing, the amount will increase like this CA$40, CA$80, and so on. The important thing about this strategy is when you win, and you get your money back. Nonetheless, the game will hit a cap if you do not win, preventing you from stopping betting further.
- D’Alembert Strategy: Similar to Martingale, it increases the bet size after you lose it. But the difference is the increase in the size is low, decreasing the risk. For example, when you place a bet of CA$4 in a Martingale strategy, it will increase to CA$8 if you lose. In this one, the amount after losing will be CA$5. After securing a win, you can decrease your stake by the same amount. It is a great option for small stake and inexperienced bettors.
- Paroli: It is also known by another name, and it is the Reverse Martingale. By this, you can understand what needs to be done. Here in spite of doubling the money, you are doubling the size of the bet. By that, you are taking advantage of the winning streaks and trying not to earn money from losing bets.
Mobile Roulette In Canada
To offer flexibility to gamblers, an online gaming platform has come up with the mobile version. Through this, you can start playing the game whenever you want. When you travel, or during your free time, you do not have to open your system, you can via the app. Once you have downloaded the app on your mobile, you can start playing on the go. The best online Roulette apps are the ones from the sites mentioned in this review.
Live Dealer Roulette
The unique aspect of this version of the game is you can wager on a real-life wheel just like you do on brick and mortar casinos. But the difference is here you can do it from the comfort of your home. If you opt for this game, you do not have to worry about the Random Number Generator or software safety. The best is placed on a real wheel, and a real dealer will spin it. That you can see through your webcam; thus, look for the live dealer variation available on the site to play for real money.
Deposit Options For Roulette Online
It is one of the important things to look for while gambling with cash. All casinos have a banking section, but the concern is about safety. The site and the payment system must use 128-bit SSL encryption technology to secure all the information. Also, choose a payment option available for both withdrawals and deposits. In both cases, the time required to transact your must be given attention. Also, check the higher and lower limits you have to maintain while making withdrawals.
- Play Online Roulette For Real Money With PayPal: The top gaming option offers PayPal a banking option to make transactions. By far, it is the safest and most popular e-wallet while spending money on online gambling. Visit the site and check if this option is available, following which you can consider registering here.
- Debit/Credit: These cards are available to everyone nowadays so that you will see the available option on every gaming site. If you do not have other choices, you can use your Visa or MasterCard to make transactions. It does not take much time, and Visa is a highly accepted payment option.
- E-Wallet: Apart from PayPal, you have many other choices, like Neteller, ecoPayz, EcoCard, Skrill, PayNearMe, etc. By using any of the e-wallets, you can make payments.
- Cryptocurrency: It is another safety option to consider while gambling. They are always encrypted so that no one can use them except you. Here there is no chance hackers can take away your money.
- Welcome Bonus: First, you must check the welcome bonus offered by the site before you start playing. It can be anything from a deposit bonus to a no deposit bonus. If you come across wager free bonus offers, ensure you avail of that.
- Free Cash: Sometimes, you may be offered free cash that you can use to place a wager on the platform. If you win, you have to fulfill the terms and conditions, after which you can withdraw your winnings.
- VIP Program: Through this program, you can earn great rewards and enjoy enough perks. The more you play on the site, the more amounts you can win. Through this program, you can also get exclusive promotions, which you can use after entering the bonus codes.
It’s time to sign up on the top online casino Roulette and grab the registration bonuses to start gambling. Explore different variations available on the platform so you can increase your winnings. Ensure to register on a platform that’s highly secured.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you bet on red and black in Roulette?
- Yes, you can wager on red and black and also on even and odd. The line between them is another option where you can place your bet.
- Are your best online Roulette sites legal in Canada?
- All the best online sites are legal in Canada, and for more information, you can check the licensing details. It should own at least one license from one of the gaming jurisdictions, like the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Curacao Gaming Authority, the United Kingdom Gaming Commission, etc.
- Can you make money playing online Roulette?
- Yes, you can earn a lot of money by placing your wagering, correcting and winning them. Before placing, learn about each wager and then go for it.
- Is European Roulette the same as American Roulette?
- No, it is not the same as in American Roulette. There are double zeros with a single zero.
- Is online Roulette rigged?
- No, it is not rigged as laws and regulations were put in place to ensure it runs legally and ethically.