Top Online Roulette Websites in Canada
Roulette is one of the most beloved games for centuries, and an online variant of this fascinating game is available for all gamblers that prefer playing from their computers, tablets, and smartphones. Canadians have a huge list of the best online roulette casino to choose from. Great graphics, lucrative bonus promotions, and 24/7 customer support teams are waiting for you there. Online roulette sites in Canada offer all variants of roulette: European, French, American, Multi Wheel, etc., so everybody can find their favorite game.
We are happy to introduce you to the world of the best online roulette in Canada with all detailed explanations of rules, strategies, and special hints. A comparison of all types of online roulette you will also find on this page. Being experienced writers and lovers of gambling, doing 101 in the world of online roulette is an honorable task for us. So we did our best to prepare a list of trusted and safe online roulette websites with great bonuses, massive banking options, and care for the needs of their players. Let's dig into online roulette together!
Best Roulette Sites in Canada 2023
What Is Roulette?
Roulette is one of the oldest and popular casino games which is now available online. The game is quite simple as the dealer spins the wheel and throws the ball until it stops at a random number from 0 to 36. The number, where the ball stops, wins. The task of players is to guess the number and wait until the end of the spin. Players have options of 35x or even 38x the bet depending on the specificities of the online roulette type they play. If the player’s bet does not match the number, where the ball stops, the player loses the wagered, whereas if the ball stops exactly on the spot with the wagered number, then the play takes the maximum prize.
However, online roulette may have some issues, among which randomization is the most challenging issue. Randomization issue means that roulette should generate wins and losses of players randomly to prevent any manipulations from the part of the player or the online casinos. To address this issue, software developers, who supply software for online roulette, use the Random Number Generators (RNGs) which simulate the real-world roulette wheel and spinning outcomes.
Players may choose between three types of roulettes:
Each type of roulette is named after the country or region, where this type of game emerged. They have their distinct features and some nuances but the basic roulette principle of the game remains the same.
- The Roulette Wheel: As the wheel starts spinning on the roulette, a ball is released, and as it stops, the ball will fall in one square. Gamblers have to say in which number the ball will drop, and if they are correct, they win the payout.
- The Roulette Table: It includes every bet on a casino roulette that you may place and is available in the form of squares surrounding squares and placed on the wheel. To start wagering, you have to start adding chips to the square. Once done, the wheel is spun. Also, by placing the chips on the lines present in between the numbers, you can place your wager. It can be one of four or the point between four numbers or two or the line present in between two numbers. The bets can be placed at the column’s end on a number where the column will land.
Types Of Roulette
Online roulette has a wide range of choices and a slight difference in all of them. Before you start gambling on the online roulette Canada, here is all information about it.
- European Roulette: Here, the house edge is 2.7%, and only a single zero is present. The wheel has one zero with 26 numbers, altered by red and black and zero in green. With outside bets having two rows, the wheel works similarly to the French wheel. While considering odds, it is between American and French Roulette. This variation does not have En Prison and La Partage rules, so some casino players can find it less attractive.
- American Roulette: The classic game follows the usual standards of 1 through 36, a double zero, or a single zero. It also includes placing a wager on black, red, even, or odds. The house edge is 5.26%, and the payout is higher potentially. The presence of double zeroes has increased the house edge in this variation. Here a special rule, surrender, was introduced. Surrender is like La partage, where you are permitted to keep half of your outside bet. Also, these kinds of wagers are never positioned on both sides.
- French Roulette: It is said that this game is the queen of all casino games and is the oldest one. It has a unique table layout, but now the latest version includes the European wheel. The chips are placed on the table based on how the gamblers wish to wager. They can choose between high and low numbers, unpair and pair or even and odd numbers, black and red numbers, etc. The higher value numbers include from 19 to 36 while low numbers are from 1 to 18. It also comes with the En Prison rule indicating you have a chance to win a wager when the ball lands in zero after placing bets on an even or odd number.
- Multi-Ball Roulette: For online casinos players, it is the perfect game as the version allows you to place a bet on a wheel containing three balls at a time. Despite betting on one number, wager on a collection of numbers. Here the winnings are split in the number of balls where you place your bet.
- Multi Wheel Roulette: Powered by Microgaming, it is available on different Roulette sites. This version of the game permits betting up to eight wheels one after the other. Here you place a wager on a single bet, but the outcome is spread in more than a wheel. It means the player has to hit the same number over one wheel at a time. With that, you will get your winnings, and it is one of the games for getting volumes.
- Mini Roulette: It is the more compact version of the casino game, which is why the popularity keeps on growing. The exciting part is the chance to win is not mini, so you get many chances to gain money. It includes numbers from 0 to 12, and all numbers are in red and black colour except for 0. The odds are in red, while even they are in black.
- La Partage: It is one of your favourite rules and using it, the house edge can be brought down to 1.3% on even wagers in many games. It is available automatically, but you must check the payouts before playing. Here, when the ball lands on zero while you have placed a wager on even numbers, it splits into two, and you get half of the original bet. Due to this reason, the house edge of the original bets is brought down by 1.35%.
- En Prison: This rule is difficult to find as it is more beneficial of two wagers. It is played for even money bets, and the phrase means in prison. Here when a zero comes, a mark is made by the dealer, which means it is En Prison. In the next round, if a player can win, he gets his money back.
How To Play Roulette Online?
First, you have to look for a licensed and certified online gambling platform to start to play online roulette. Choose from any of the options mentioned in the list above. Once you are done, complete the casino registration process and use the instant play bonus to start your game. Check the roulette wagering requirements before using the offer. After that, you can proceed to the roulette gaming section, choose the version you want to play, and start gambling.
Basic Online Roulette Betting Guide
Some players say that it is not easy to make money in online roulette games, which is not true. If you are aware of the basic tips, you can exceptionally do well and get more rewards. Here is what you must do:
- Pick Outside Wagers: The game has both inside and outside wagers, so you can choose anyone. The first choice gives you a higher casinos payout, but the chances are lower you will hit the selected numbers. Hence, it is recommended to go with outside bets as the chances are more likely to happen.
- Know The Internet Roulette Odds: Always you cannot be bothered with by odds and calculate everything. So you must learn as much as possible about the odds before you start playing at the best online roulette games.
- Practising The Free Roulette Version: Remember grasping the terminology quickly can be done when you play the free version. Make sure you do that before you go for real money.
Roulette Online Strategy And Tips
- Martingale Roulette Strategy: It is the most popular casinos wagering strategy and the simplest one. The objective of the wager is double the size of the wager till you win a bet. Suppose the bet value is CA$10 and you have lost it, so now when you bet, it will be CA$20. If you keep losing, the amount will increase like this CA$40, CA$80, and so on. The important thing about this strategy is when you win, you get your money back. Nonetheless, the game will hit a cap if you do not win, preventing you from stopping betting further.
- D’Alembert Roulette Strategy: Similar to Martingale, it increases the bet size after you lose it. But the difference is the increase in the size is low, decreasing the risk. For example, when you place bets of CA$4 in a Martingale strategy, it will increase to CA$8 if you lose. In this one, the amount after losing will be CA$5. After securing a win, decrease your stake by the same amount. It is a great option for small stake and inexperienced casinos bettors.
- Paroli: It is also known by another name, and it is the Reverse Martingale. By this, you can understand what needs to be done. Here despite of doubling the money, you are doubling the size of the bet. By that, you are taking advantage of the winning streaks and trying not to earn money from losing bets.
Free Roulette Games
Specific casinos websites are there in Canada where you can play online roulette for free. It is a suitable way to learn the game on the free version first and be aware of every terminology. Once you are ready and become an expert, go ahead with the paid version. Learning the free version first increases your chances to win real money. The popular online roulette gambling sites have both free and paid versions. So, once you get ready to play roulette for cash, go with it.
List Of The Best Online Roulette Canada Casinos 2023
- Spin Casino: The site gives a registration bonus of up to CA$1000 and has fantastic security technology. It has jackpot rewards every day, and different secure and safe banking options are available. Launched in 2001, it has the license from the Malta Gaming Authority, and the site has thrilling graphics. The registration process is simple, and different roulette versions are available. They are European Roulette, European Roulette Gold Series, European Roulette Gold, etc.
- 888 Casino: It owns a license from the top gaming authority, and the games available to play are American Roulette, French Roulette Gold, French Roulette, etc. The site started its operation in 1997 and is one of the reputed sites. The welcome bonus you get here is a 100% bonus up to CAD$1500. It also has a great app through which you may place your bet.
- JackpotCity: Established in 1998, the gaming website is licensed by two institutions – the Malta Gaming Authority and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. Different versions of games you get here are Lightning Roulette Evolution Roulette, VIP Roulette, Immersive Roulette, French Roulette Gold, Arabic Roulette, American Roulette, etc. Before you start gambling, you should learn the rules and regulations, or else you will lose your bet.
How We Rate The Top Roulette Online Casinos
Our review team is experienced professionals who have listed a few parameters based on which we rate the online roulette sites. Before registering on any platform, you must consider the pointers.
- Welcome Bonuses: Most importantly, it is the first thing we consider that casinos players must look for while signing up. The top platforms will offer tremendous welcome bonuses, like free spins, free cash, rewards, etc. By using this offer, play the game for free.
- Roulette Jackpots: No one wishes to miss a jackpot opportunity, and many opt for online betting for this reason. That’s why you have to look for the roulette websites to boost your odds. These are particular platforms allowing you an opportunity to earn higher odds of winnings.
- Loyalty Program: Apart from the casinos signup bonus, the site must also have a loyalty program. In that way, earn more promotions, bonuses, and benefits as loyal customers. They are different and can combine a lot of offers, and signing on to a well-known site can be rewarding.
- Roulette Software: A casino must have excellent and high-quality software for games, banking, and the safety of gamblers. The site which attains all the requirements should be your priority. The software used by European, American, and other roulette games determines the gaming experience, quality, and all other aspects.
Mobile Roulette In Canada
To offer flexibility to gamblers, online casinos has come up with the mobile version. Through this, you can start playing the game whenever you want. When you travel, or during your free time, you do not have to open your system, play via the app. Once you have downloaded the app on your mobile, start playing on the go. The top online roulette apps are the ones from the sites mentioned in this review.
Live Dealer Roulette
The unique aspect of this version of the game is you can wager on a real-life wheel just like you do on brick and mortar casinos. But the difference is here you may do it from the comfort of your home. If you opt for this game, you do not have to worry about the Random Number Generator or software safety. The best is placed on a real wheel, and a real dealer will spin it. That you can see through your webcam; thus, look for the live dealer variation available on the site to play for real money.
Deposit Options For Roulette Online Canada
It is one of the important things to look for while gambling with cash. All casinos have a banking section, but the concern is about safety. The site and the payment system must use 128-bit SSL encryption technology to secure all the information. Also, choose a payment option available for both withdrawals and deposits. In both cases, the time required to transact your must be given attention. Also, check the higher and lower limits you have to maintain while making withdrawals.
- PayPal: The top gaming option offers PayPal a banking method to make transactions for the real money roulette. By far, it is the safest and most popular e-wallet while spending money on online games. Visit the site and check if this option is available, following which you can consider registering here.
- Debit/Credit: These cards are available to everyone nowadays so you will see the available option on every gaming site. If you do not have other choices, use your Visa or MasterCard to make transactions. It does not take much time, and Visa is a highly accepted payment option.
- E-Wallet: Apart from PayPal, you have many other choices, like Neteller, ecoPayz, EcoCard, Skrill, PayNearMe, etc. By using any of the e-wallets, you can make payments in online casinos.
- Interac Roulette Canada: One of the top payment options for Canadian players. Vey serious advantage of using Interac is that it keeps your personal information and bank card details safe.
- Cryptocurrency: It is another safety option to consider while gambling. They are always encrypted so that no one can use them except you. Here there is no chance hackers can take away your money.
- Roulette Welcome Bonus: First, you must check the welcome bonus offered by the site before you start playing. It can be anything from a deposit bonus to a no deposit bonus. If you come across wager-free casinos bonus offers, ensure you avail of them.
- Roulette Free Cash: Sometimes, you may be offered free cash that you may use to place a wager on the platform. If you win, you have to fulfill the terms and conditions, after which withdraw your winnings.
- Roulette VIP Program: Earn great rewards and enjoy enough perks through this program. The more you play on the casino site, the more amounts you win. Through this program, you may also get exclusive promotions, which you can use after entering the bonus codes.
It’s time to sign up on the top online casino roulette and grab the registration bonuses to start gambling. Explore different variations available on the platform so you can increase your winnings. Ensure to register on a platform that’s highly secured.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you bet on red and black in roulette?
Yes, wager on red and black and also on even and odd. The line between them is another option where you can place your bet.
- Is online roulette casinos legall in Canada?
All the online roulette websites are legal in Canada, and for more information, check the licensing details. It should own at least one license from one of the gaming jurisdictions, like the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Curacao Gaming Authority, the United Kingdom Gaming Commission, etc.
- Can you make money playing reputable online roulette?
Yes, earn a lot of money by placing your wagering, correcting and winning them. Before placing, learn about each wager and then go for it.
- Is European Roulette the same as American Roulette?
No, it is not the same as in American Roulette. There are double zeros with a single zero.
- Is online roulette rigged?
No, it is not rigged as laws and casinos regulations were put in place to ensure it runs legally and ethically.