Live Casinos in Canada
Best Live Casinos in Canada 2022
Understanding How Online Live Casino Works
Live casino games are played with a real dealer. They are doing the same things that are done by a dealer at a land-based casino. All of their moves are recognized with the help of the software and reflected on the screen.
For example, the cards that are being used by the dealer are fitted with microchips. These little pieces are scanned by the dealer so that the software system can keep track of them. The dealer is waiting for you to make bets, skip, fold, etc. and react in the appropriate manner.
Dealers who work at live casinos are very well-trained and very capable of managing the games in the most effective and efficient manner. You will also be able to communicate with your dealer through a sophisticated chat system. Some online casinos also permit players to tip the dealer!
How to Review the Best Live Casino Canada
Here is a detailed list of all the factors that are taken into account while casinos are reviewed. These will help you to choose the best live online casinos Canada has to offer.
- Bonuses: Of course, one of the main considerations is the number and the quality of all the bonuses provided by the casino. The best casinos in the country have a generous welcome bonus which isn’t bogged down by conditions. There are usually two kinds of bonuses you can expect.
- Welcome Bonus: You will be provided with a hearty welcome bonus when you sign up and deposit cash into the casino for the very first time. This is usually a deposit match bonus that will give you back a part of the amount of money that you deposit initially.
- No Deposit Bonus: A no deposit bonus usually comes in the form of free cash that you can use to make bets. If you like to play online slots, then you’ll enjoy a free spins bonus as well. This is an important factor that will let you choose a good casino.
- Jackpots: The size of the jackpots at the game is also a major factor that you need to think about. If you want the best payout, you should choose a casino that has a large jackpot on offer. The jackpot should also be provided on a variety of games.
- Loyalty Program: Most live casinos in Canada have a loyalty program that rewards regular players with a lot of concessions and exclusive bonuses. You should also choose a casino that has a decent loyalty program in place. This factor will be very helpful for you in the long run.
- Software: While reviewing a casino, the reviewers also look at the software systems in place. If you choose to play online, you should play at a casino that has good software. A simple web app UI and navigation can make the gaming and gambling experience a memorable one.
- Games: Last but not least, the variety of games available at the casino is a very crucial factor in any review. A good casino is going to have a large set of games that you can choose from. Make sure that you choose wisely from the available options.
Top Recommended Live Casinos in Canada
|Casino||Welcome Bonus||Average RTP||Games Available||Security|
|888 Casino||$1588||96.60%||More than 350 games available – ranging from live blackjack to slots||SSL encryption|
|Spin Casino||$1000||96.52%||600+ slots and 112 table games ranging from poker to roulette||SSL encryption|
|Jackpot City||$1600||97.50%||500+ ranging from slots to table games like roulette and blackjack||SSL encryption|
|Twin Casino||$1000||96.55%||500+ slots and 100+ live table games like poker, roulette, etc.||SSL encryption|
|Europa Casino||$1200||97.30%||900+ games, including slots and live table games as well||SSL encryption|
New Live Casinos in Canada
If you want a live dealer casino in Canada, then you should try out the 5 options that have been listed in the previous section. These are the casinos with the best payouts and the biggest bonuses. There are new top rated casinos opening in the country, but a lot of them are offshore casinos. It’s a good idea to go for casinos that are based inside the country only.
Differences Between Live Dealer Casino Games & Online Casino Games
If you play at an online casino, the games are going to be simulated with the help of software. Most of the online gaming software works with the help of random number generators, which are used to generate the cards or slot symbols. This is a main characteristic of online casinos.
On the other hand, a live dealer casino does not use this kind of random number generating software. The dealer conducts the game with a proper pack of cards and it is their dealing skills that ensure the random order. The software that is used helps to relate the results achieved by the dealer with what you can see on-screen.
Another major difference is the way you have to conduct yourself. If you are playing at a live casino online, you will need to maintain proper decorum while interacting with the dealer. This is a technology that allows you to enjoy the authentic experience from the comfort of your own home. Proper manners and niceties need to be used.
Different Types of Live Dealer Games
If you log on to a live casino Canada, then you will be able to enjoy the following types of games. Live games are extremely exciting and also have a very large payout attached.
- Live Dealer Blackjack: Live dealer blackjack is conducted by a dealer who deals a pack of cards that are microchipped and tagged. One dealer interacts with hundreds of blackjack players. Players with a total closest to 21 will win money.
- Live Dealer Roulette: Live casino roulette is a very exciting game that has the potential to let you win a very good bit of cash. You can use the Martingale betting strategy to maximize the amount of winnings also.
- Three Card Poker: This is an exciting variant of poker that was first invented in 1994. It is ideal for live casinos because it is simple and easy to play. It also offers players a very large payout.
- Baccarat: It is a variant of a set of games known as “21”. It is the European cousin of blackjack and is one of the most entertaining games you can try at any Canadian live online casino.
- 7-Seater Baccarat: This is an exclusive variety of baccarat where each dealer only plays with 7 people at any given time. The buy-in amount for this game is large, which is why the rewards are also very attractive.
- Lotteries: For casual gamblers, lotteries are an inexpensive way to have fun. If you want to enjoy the fun of lotteries from home, then you should definitely try out the live lotteries provided by online live casinos in Canada.
- Sic Bo: Sic Bo is an Oriental game of chance and is one of the most popular games in the Far East. Live casinos will enable you to enjoy this classic game from the comfort of your home.
- Hi-Lo: Hi-Lo is a very simple card game where you have to guess whose card is higher or lower than yours. The live dealer version is very simple but it is a lot of fun too.
- Spin A Win: Online slots can be very addictive, but Spin A Win is a delightful variety of a classic game that will let you win a good bit of cash and prizes for a relatively small initial investment.
- Dragon Tiger: Dragon Tiger is a fun variety of baccarat that is played with only 2 cards. The two players are the dragon and the tiger, and each one has to wager on the position of their dealt card.
- Craps: Craps is a Las Vegas staple where players place bets on the outcome of the rolls of a pair of dice. Live dealer craps is a very exciting game that will let you enjoy it from home.
Low Stakes VS High Stakes Live Dealer Games
Low stakes games are usually played with a small amount of money. Each bet that is made is only worth between $0.25 and $2.00. If you are just starting out in the world of online gambling then it’s a good idea to stick to low stakes live dealer games. You may not earn a lot but you will definitely not lose a lot of money right at the get-go.
On the other hand, a high stakes game is played by experienced gamblers who have the cash to support their large bets. This kind of betting is usually reserved for those who have a lot of experience dealing with live dealer casinos. The risks are very big, but the rewards that are on offer are matching.
Bonuses Available at Canadian Live Casinos
Here are the main bonuses that you will be able to find at online casinos in Canada. They’ll help you maximize your winning amounts.
- Casino Welcome Bonus: The welcome bonus is usually a deposit match bonus. It will make the casino award you a percentage of your deposit amount. A 100% deposit match bonus will allow you to double your total playing cash. It’s usually given only once during the sign up.
- No Deposit Bonus: This is a type of bonus that will basically give you cash that you can use in the casino. These bonuses are given occasionally, and the magnitude usually differs from casino to casino. Most no deposit bonuses also take the form of free spins.
- 100-200% Bonus: This is essentially a deposit match scheme that is extended to a player when they transfer money into their account. This is also called a “reload” bonus since you can access it when you are reloading your casino account with cash to play with.
- Cashback Casino Bonus: This is a simple bonus where you get a fraction of your money back from the casino in the form of cashback. Most of these offers differ from casino to casino. Some live dealer casinos will also ask you to use a bonus code.
How to Play Live Dealer Games
Once you have signed up on the casino of your choice, you need to deposit some cash into it. Then, you can simply choose the game that you want to play. While playing, you can interact with the dealer via chat and make your wagers. If you win the games, then the software is going to make cash deposits directly into your account.
Tips to Win at Live Online Casino
- Do Not Chase Losses: If you are on a losing streak, do not keep playing and chasing your losses in a bid to recover them. This is a very unstable strategy that will lead to you losing a lot of money in a flash. The best course of action is to quit while you’re ahead and try again later.
- Use the Martingale for Roulette: The Martingale betting strategy is an ideal way to make money if you are playing with roulette outside bets. All that you have to do is double the wager amount every time you lose. This will make sure that you win back all of your money once you manage to win. The 50-50 win and loss odds make Martingale the ideal strategy for roulette.
- Do Not Lose Track of Time: While playing at a live casino, it can be very easy to lose all track of time. To make sure that this does not happen with you, you need to set an alarm so that you can stop after you’ve played for a little while. Make sure that your weekly hour of gaming does not get transformed into some sort of gambling addiction.
Mobile Experience for Live Casinos
Nowadays, most online casinos that have a casino live feature have optimized their platform to support mobile gaming. The best way to gamble conveniently on your phone is to download the official app of the casino. If you have an iOS/Android phone, you can download the app from the website, install it, sign in, and start playing right away. You can play on the web browser of your phone as well, but it is more convenient and user-friendly to play using the apps.
Best Software for Live Casinos
Here are the best software providers for live casinos. The casinos wouldn’t be able to function if they didn’t have these software systems creating the games.
- Evolution Gaming: This is a software development agency that has developed some of the most advanced platforms currently in application. They have live blackjack, poker, roulette and baccarat on offer. Their software is used by 888 Casino.
- NetEnt Gaming: NetEnt is one of the most recognizable and well-known names in the world of gaming software. Their software is very advanced and is used by a lot of casinos. Spin Casino uses many NetEnt products.
- 888 Live Casino: Apart from using Evolution Gaming’s software, 888 Live Casino also uses its own set of proprietary live casino modules. They have a lot of exciting varieties of roulette, poker, blackjack, baccarat, craps, sic bo, etc. on offer.
- PlayTech Live Casino: PlayTech is one of the foremost gaming tech providers in the world. Their software is used all over the world, and they’re one of the biggest providers in Canada. Jackpot City Casino is a major subscriber.
- Microgaming Live Casino: Microgaming is one of the oldest software providers in the world. Apart from their visually appealing and lucrative slots, they also have an amazing live platform that is chock full of amazing game options.
Live Streams for Canadian Land-Based Casinos
While playing at live casinos is close to life, do not confuse them with live streams from land-based casinos. Many Canadian casinos have active social media pages, where they stream big games live so that interested audiences can see. Live streams will not allow you to participate in the games – they are only for viewing purposes. Make sure that you choose a casino that has live gaming.
Pros and Cons of a Live Casino
- Gaming in real-time at a live casino is much more entertaining and immersive than playing with a piece of software or an RNG. The gaming experience is very authentic and you can see all the action right in front of you.
- Live casinos also allow players to enjoy an authentic experience from the comfort of their own homes. Even if you can’t visit a casino because of the COVID-19 pandemic, you can stay home and have a really great time.
- All games are conducted by live dealers, who are well-trained. They are taught to behave in a formal manner so that the atmosphere stays proper. These professionals are very good at their jobs, so they’ll ensure that you have a memorable game experience.
- The online casinos also have very secure technology and systems in place which will ensure that you can get a fair game. All of your personal info and financial data is also going to remain safe and secure.
- A live game will allow you to contact the dealer via chat so that you can clear up any doubts that you may have. This is a helpful feature for those who are new to the world of gambling.
- The games at a live casino table can be rather slow, just like a land-based casino. Each dealer is only capable of giving their attention to a fixed number of people. This can be a disadvantage for some people.
- These games also have much higher betting requirements than regular games. This is why the games are generally preferred by high rollers and other experienced players.
Payment Options at a Live Dealer Casino
The payment options at a live dealer casino are the same as any online casino. The platform is very flexible, so you will be able to use the payment method that is most convenient for your needs. Here are the few main deposit and withdrawal methods that you will be able to access.
- Debit and Credit Cards: You can make deposits into your casino account. by using the debit or credit cards that you have. Most online casinos support both Visa and Mastercard.
- E-Wallets: You can also make fast deposits into your account. if you use an e-wallet. PayPal is one of the best options that you can use for this purpose. Other wallets like Neteller and Skrill are also great alternatives.
- Bank Wire Transfers: Another secure yet time-consuming method for making deposits and withdrawals is the bank wire transfer. You can use netbanking to transfer money into your account directly.
- Cryptocurrency: Recently, online casinos have started to accept payments in the form of cryptocurrency as well. Bitcoin and Ethereum are valuable payment options for people who’d prefer maintaining their privacy.
This has been an in-depth look at the live online casinos in Canada. Hopefully, this guide has managed to clear up any and all doubts that you have about live games. All you need to do now is sign up fast and start playing today!
- Are Live Dealer games in Canada safe and secure?
- Yes, live dealer games in Canada are 100% safe and secure. As long as you use a reliable casino, you’ll be able to play as much as you like.
- Can I Chat with a Live Dealer?
- Yes, you’ll be able to communicate with the live dealer who is conducting your game. There is a chat option that you can use if you want to clear up any doubts.
- Are Live Casinos available on Mobile?
- Yes, live casinos are available on mobile phones as well. All you need to do to access them is to download the correct app from the website of the casino you’re playing at.
- Do Live Casino mobile games require a lot of data?
- Yes, live games require a lot of data. Since the game is conducted over a live stream of video, you will need a good bandwidth while you’re playing.
- Can I play Live Casino games for free?
- No, live games cannot be played for free. You need to make an account on the website and deposit money into your account if you want to play live games.
- How do I find Exclusive Live Casino Games?
- The platforms that you choose to play on will host exclusive games from time to time. See if you manage to enter into one of the games that they host.
- Are Live Casino Games streamed in HD?
- Yes, the live dealers are usually streamed in full HD. However, you can change the quality according to your bandwidth.
- Are Live Dealer games licenced and legal?
- Yes, live dealer casino games are 100% licensed and legal. You just need to be 18 years and older to play them.
- Can I win real money playing Live Casino Games?
- Yes, if you play live casino games, you will be able to win a good bit of money also. The cash rewards of games are usually very impressive.
- What are Live Casino Jackpot Games?
- These are games that have a jackpot feature, which will let the winner win a lot of money.