Top 100 No Deposit Required Bonuses in Canada 2021
$100 No Deposit Bonus Online Casinos
100 No Deposit Bonus Offers – What’s In It For the Casino?
It might sound crazy when you first hear it, making you wonder what online casinos in Canada get out of offering a 100 no deposit bonus. Your first thought might be that it is some sort of scam. Well, you could be right, but not if you see the offer here on our website. If you do, you can rest assured it’s genuine, and you do get the chance to win real money.
When the offer is worded 100 no deposit without a $ sign in the wording, it means it could be a promotion whereby you get 100 free spins rather than 100 CAD. Whichever type of offer it is, you still get a genuine opportunity to win real money, so we come back o the question of what’s in it for the casino?
The online platform offering the deal is, of course, doing it to attract new players to their site. But they are not silly. With all registration bonuses like these, there is something in the fine print you need to be aware of, and that something is wagering requirements.
That’s why, with a free 100 no deposit or any other type of online promotion, we always recommend that you read the terms and conditions carefully before claiming the deal.
What’s the Best Way to Use an S100 No Deposit Bonus Offer?
The best way to use any offer, deposit bonus or no, is to jump right in and start playing it immediately. Don’t drag it out. If you do, you might run outside any time restrictions attached to the deal, and if you do, you run the risk of losing any winnings you might have made and any remaining bonus money or free spins.
The Best Free 100 No Deposit Casino Platforms in Canada
Bonus offers like these are always available. In fact, you might need some help to establish which ones suit you best. That’s where we come in. All of the win real money offers we show here on our website are instant play bonus deals that you can play immediately (once you have registered in most cases) without the need for any sort of download.
Rest assured that all the deals we promote are from the best online casino in Canada, where you will get a genuine chance to win some real cash.
Getting the Best Value from a $100 No Deposit Promo
Whether the bonus you claim is in the form of playing free slots or is bonus money for playing a choice of different games, select the slot machines or table games that offer the best RTP (Return to Player) percentages. The higher the RTP, the better the odds of winning in the long run.
The other thing to do to get the best out of your bonus is to play slots that are classed as being medium to low variance or volatility. The lower a game’s volatility for the bigger the chance to win. Whereas RTP is a long-term measurement that may extend beyond the bonus, low variance means winning more often, albeit lesser sums of prize money.
One of the drawbacks of wager free slots is higher playthrough or wagering requirements. It is how casinos ensure that Canadians carry on playing and depositing real money before claiming any winnings.
If you play for real money with real money, (i.e. deposit bonuses), the wagering requirements are always lower.
The Various Types of Exclusive No Deposit Bonuses in Canada
There are a number of different types of no deposit bonuses that Canadians can claim. They include:
- Cashable deals – Where players can withdraw their winnings.
- Non-cashable bonuses – Winnings can only be used to play more games. These are sometimes referred to as “sticky bonuses.”
- Free cash bonus – This is when the casino gives you bonus cash that can be used to play any game – not just slots
- Free Spins offers – Where the platform offering the deal awards the player credits that can be used to play selected slots.
- Free time deals – Meaning you have a limited time window during which you can play games for free.
- Ordinary no deposit bonuses – You are given bonus money, credits, or spins to play with once you have registered – the typical online casino 100 no deposit
Another great thing about most 100 no deposit required offers is that they are for playing on all types of devices, including mobile or handheld devices.
You may come across promotions that carry bonus codes. If you do, make a note of the code as you might need it when you claim the deal.
Advantages and Disadvantages of $100 No Deposit Bonus Offers
|Win real money for free||High wagering requirements|
|Try new games for free||High minimum withdrawal amounts|
|Try new online platforms for free||Limited game choice|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are these bonuses legal in Canada?
- Yes, they are legal, but it’s best to make sure the casino is properly licensed.
- What game choice will I get?
- It varies from offer to offer, but in the main, the game choice is restricted to a range of slots.
- Can I withdraw the bonus money?
- No, you can never withdraw the bonus cash you are awarded. You can withdraw the winnings from your bonus, providing you satisfy all of the offer’s terms and conditions.
- Where can I find no deposit deals in Canada?
- The best place to find them is here on our website.