Get Special Treatment with a Reload Bonus Online Casino
Top Online Casinos With Reload Bonus
How Does a Casino Reload Bonus Work?
A reload bonus is offered to a returning user, who continues making deposits at a website. This offer may come in free spins as an instant play bonus, or a deposit match with credits to use on slots, table games, and more.
You’ve probably seen these promos as part of a welcome offer. With an intention to trigger a greater activity, casinos offer bonuses not only on the first deposit, but on the second and third ones as well. Some offers may extend to the fifth balance load. Once you go through the welcome offer, the online casino may continue offering extra credits if you keep reloading your balance.
More Details on Casino Reload Bonuses
Extra credits give you an equal chance to win as your own money. The games are not programmed to recognize whether you play with bonus credits or real money. They are designed according to the RNG (Random Number Generator) policy, so you get a fair chance to win every time you play. When playing with extra credits, the only difference is in the wagering requirements, which we’ll discuss below.
What Types of Reload Casino Bonuses Are There?
Let’s list the exact types of reload promos you can expect from online casinos:
- Free Spins – You get no cash, but a decent number of free spins.
- Deposit Match – When you’re ready to make another deposit after trying the casino, you’ll get a match of 50%, 100%, or more (depending on the website). Sometimes this offer is combined with free spins.
- No Wagering Bonus – When you’re loyal to a particular website, you may start getting exclusive promos that don’t condition you with playthrough requirements.
- Crypto Bonus – With the goal to encourage using cryptocurrency for gambling, casinos often make these special offers.
- Loyalty Program Promo – High-wagers and frequent users consistently get bonuses at most casinos. This type of reward may come in the form of free spins, deposit match, or cashback system.
In addition to these traditional reload bonuses, casinos may make offers when new games are being introduced. You may also get a bonus for using a mobile app to make your next deposit, in case the casino is introducing an application.
How to Claim a Reload Casino Bonus
Claiming a bonus is easy; you don’t have to use codes in most cases. Still, we recommend following a simple procedure that guarantees the best results:
- Find a reliable casino with a reload offer
Not all casinos that accept Canadian gamblers are equally beneficial. We have plenty of reviews on our website. Read through them to find a site that suits your needs.
- Read the bonus terms
We recommend every gambler to read the fine print before accepting any kind of bonus. It’s important to become aware of the games you’re allowed to play with bonus credits, the playthrough requirement, and all other details related to the offer.
If the bonus is particularly generous, the wagering condition will go over 30 times, and you might not like that. Pay attention to the time limits, too! The casino will give you a deadline to use the credited bonus.
- Make the deposit and enjoy!
As long as you follow the rules and make the minimum required payment towards your account, the free credits will be automatically awarded.
Using Codes to Get a Canada Reload Bonus
Some gambling sites let you use bonus codes to trigger a reload bonus. If you’re a loyal user, you’re likely to get this code in your inbox with a special offer. But in most cases, you just need to check a box that expresses your agreement to the bonus program, and you won’t have to use a code.
Differences Between a Welcome and Reload Bonus
The reload offer may be a part of the casino’s registration bonuses, but it’s different in its essence. A welcome bonus is a first-deposit offer, which is designed to get you started. A reload offer is designed to keep you playing on the same website. It may be offered as a second or third deposit bonus, but some sites also turn it into an ongoing deal that keeps loyal gamblers busy.
The welcome bonus is usually higher and more attractive, but reload promos are more lucrative in the long run. They usually come with lower playthrough requirements.
What are the Wagering Requirements on the Best Reload Bonuses?
The exact playthrough requirement depends on the website you use. As an example, Jackpot City Casino matches your second, third, and fourth deposit by 100%. This is one of the most generous offers we’ve seen in the industry, but it comes with a high wagering requirement of 70x. It means that if you get a bonus amount of C$10 and it leads to a win, you’ll have to play with at least C$700 before you’re able to withdraw any cash.
Please read the terms before you accept any bonus! These promos are beneficial, but we have to be aware of the reality behind them.
Do Players Get Free Spins in a Reload Bonus Casino?
Yes; many casinos give free spins when gamblers top up their balance. These spins are usually awarded on a particular selection of slots, so you can’t use them across the entire offer.
Do Gamblers Get Free Money in Their Balance with the Best Reload Bonus?
Yes! The best promo will usually combine free spins and extra cash that boost your chances for winnings. The advantage of free money is that you can use it not only on slots, but on table games as well. Live casino games are usually excluded from this offer, but it’s important to check the terms to be sure.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does a new player get a reload bonus?
- New players get welcome bonuses on their first deposit. If they reload their account with more money after that, they get this type of bonus.
- Can I use any banking method to claim a reload promo?
- In most cases, the banking method doesn’t make a difference. If it’s accepted by the casino, you’ll benefit from this offer. Some reload promos may be limited to specific payment methods, such as cryptocurrency wallets.
- What’s the usual wagering requirement on this type of bonus?
- There’s a huge variety among different sites. Some will require you to play through the bonus amount for 20 times, and others will set a 70x wagering condition.
- How do I claim a reload bonus?
- You don’t have to do anything special; just check the box that expresses your agreement while submitting a new payment. Some sites allow you to claim the offer days after depositing; just go to the bonus page and click the action button to follow the steps!